Semaphore, the industry-performance leading software delivery tool, is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our Technical Content team.
Your mission will be to facilitate the production and promotion of technical content that educates software engineers about the best practices of software delivery and drives demand for Semaphore.
Last year over 2M people have read articles on the Semaphore blog. With your help, we will reach a much bigger audience worldwide.
As a critical contributor to Semaphore’s marketing success, your role will be to:
- Develop a high-level understanding of product features, customers, and the subject matter of CI/CD.
- Work with technical writers, external reviewers, and our team to produce content. This includes blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
- Source and manage external writers to create content in areas where our internal team lacks expertise.
- Coordinate the production of the Semaphore Uncut Podcast.
- Coordinate the launch of new product features and webinars.
- Amplify our content through advertising, email marketing, media outreach, newsletters, and expert groups.
- Manage the website and blog with new updates and improvements.
- Arrange PR and media opportunities for the co-founders.
- Track and report content KPIs.
- 3+ years of project management experience in technical content, content marketing or engineering.
- Proven track record in producing marketing content such as blog posts and case studies.
- Working knowledge of SEO.
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Preference working in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment in order to showcase the best of our product to the world.
- Self-starter, highly organized individual who wants to take his/her career to the next level.
Working at Semaphore
- The impact of working on a product that's competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 25 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
Rendered Text je softverska kompanija koja pravi Semaphore, cloud servis za kontinualnu integraciju (continuous integration). Semaphore se nalazi na samoj ivici evolucije i savremenih praksi softverskog inženjerstva, sa hiljadama korisnika u preko 100 zemalja sveta.Više o poslodavcu