Function: Supply Chain Management | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Undertakes material availability analyses, permanent maintenance of the parameters and master data, as well as expediting purchase and supply sources, in order to guarantee timely availability of materials
- Translates requirement specifications into procurement requests and orders
- Traces the ordering and delivery process of suppliers in order to take corrective measures, and be able to provide suitable information
- Checks the content of supplier delivery notes in order to identify differences and obtain clarification
- Monitors the stock levels and coverage of raw materials, in order to achieve optimum inventory levels regard to the Total Cost approach
- Organizes inventories
- Organizes Internal flow for sample build and makes booking on sample build requester's cost center, and organizes production of spare parts
- Maintains SAP System for Raw Material Supply
- Creates, blocks, corrects, deletes Control Cycle for every Raw Material and makes changes whenever requested
- Supervises materials stock level in production area and organizes returns to Warehouse if necessary.
- University degree in Economics or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in the similar role, preferably in automotive industry
- SAP advanced knowledge
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu