JAT Tehnika is a part of the Avia Prime Group, specializing in the technical service of aircrafts. As the Avia Prime Group, we operate in three European countries – Poland, Serbia and Slovenia and provide service of numerous aircraft types.
We are an international organization with rich and diverse experience. To our clients we offer the highest quality of services and support all over the world.
Due to the dynamic development, we are looking for Material Planning Engineer who will support Engine Maintenance Department within the company.
- Determining the required materials and generating purchase requests.
- Ensuring materials meet specifications and quality standards.
- Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
- Coordinating with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments, etc.
- Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
- Preparing cost estimates and performance reports.
- Faculty of Mechanical engineering – aeronautical direction or Faculty of Electrical engineering or comparable experience with faculty background
- Active knowledge of English
- Desirable work experience 3+ years in similar jobs
- Excellent analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Good communication both oral and written and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Team player and proactive approach
- International work environment
- Challenging work tasks in dynamically growing organization
- Participation in development and implementation of new solutions in the company
We kindly inform that we will contact only selected candidates.
Recruitment process will be provided by Linetech S.A. - part of Avia Prime Group.
Jat Tehnika d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Beograd 59
- PIB: 103831652
- Matični broj: 20029188