This role is to improve the overall equipment efficiency (OEE) target through design of new machines, components or tools; build and implement the equipment management system.
- Build policies and rules about maintaining the equipment according to the IATF 16949 system requirements and some requirements from customers; like management of special equipment; spare parts; critical equipment; repairing history records for equipment; first, second, third-grade maintenance rules;
- Build plan and organize weekly, monthly, annually maintenance to the equipment according to it's status;
- Organize and carry out emergency maintenance when the machine break down;
- Design and build new tools, components, or machines according to the needs from production line;
- Optimize the production line to improve the overall equipment efficiency.
- University degree above, majored in Mechanical Engineering or Automation;
- 3+years experience in equipment management and maintenance;
- Good ability in mechanical design, good skill for Solidworks, AutoCAD, etc.
- Good sense of responsibilities; willing to learn and a team player.
MINTH AUTOMOBILE PARTS BALKAN doo
MINTH established in 1992 in Ningbo China. In 1997, the company organized its various branch companies into a single Group Company, and MINTH Group Limited entered into a new area in the field of exterior auto-parts of passenger vehicle in Mainland China. On 1 December 2005, MINTH Group was listed in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 0425). MINTH has now expanded to become a leading supplier in design, manufacturing and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger…Više o poslodavcu