Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with one of the leading pharmaceutical company to support their expansion by finding their:
Medical Scientific Liaison
- Provides medical expertise to ensure the proper scientific and clinical accuracy of materials and activities used for positioning and promotion of existing products.
- Ensures that medical activities are aligned with the business strategy and that the scientific information and claims included in materials for distribution, documentation, labeling and promotion of marketed products is accurate and in compliance with corporate standards, government/industry regulations and legal requirements.
- Interacts frequently with Key Opinion Leaders and other Healthcare Professionals and increases brand awareness of products by qualifying and promoting medical information about organization products.
- Remains up-to-date with scientific trends, knowledge and the competition. Ensures that the local teams have sufficient knowledge and information regarding the product and scientific environment through training programs.
- Being at a local level the Medical responsible of the product(s), providing medical/ expertise, scientific support to Commercial, interact with the relevant stake holders, implementation of the local Clinical Program.
- Provides information on research developments, and new concepts in medical treatment, giving perspective to field activities associated with growing existing products, and bringing new products to market.
The successful applicant:
- University degree in Science (Medicine, Biology, Pharmacy)
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry
- MSL experience would be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of methodology of clinical research and Good Clinical
- Practice is desirable
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to handle traveling and to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent influencing, networking, presentation and communication skills and a proven track record of team working
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt priorities according to business and strategic needs
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 09.03.2020.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu