Come join Perficient and our international team of consultants that delivers thrilling customer experience solutions for our Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. You will learn from the best, working alongside talented developers, architects, and marketers in a supportive and collaborative environment. You will be part of a software engineering culture at a growing, top consultancy in the market. We are focused on nurturing passionate consultants and developing future delivery leaders while continually building on our successes and evolving our approach. If you seek a mentoring environment, leading-edge technology, and challenging work, contact us today and make Perficient your career destination.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Medior .NET Developer in our International Commerce Practice, located in Novi Sad, Serbia, or working remotely within Serbia.
About Our Commerce Team:
Our national Commerce Practice team is comprised of passionate and capable strategists, architects, project managers, business analysts, developers, and infrastructure specialists who specialize in the designing and implementing of industry leading eCommerce platforms. We deliver on the promise of a unified commerce experience, through strategic discussion aligned to business needs. We use an agnostic approach with a deep portfolio of options to address all levels of digital maturity. We are experts on the leading Commerce and Order Management platforms including HCL Commerce, Magento, Epi-Insite, Znode, InRiver PIM, and IBM Sterling OMS.
The Technical Consultant will be developing on several leading .NET platforms for our predominantly B2B client base, along with other opportunities to work on various eCommerce initiatives within our practice. The candidates’ primary responsibility will be to develop and successfully implement Adobe Magento eCommerce over multiple projects. This includes analysis, technical design, development, testing & training. This person should be comfortable working in a challenging and fast-paced environment while working independently as well as part of a team
- Developing and unit testing of code components per the user story
- Estimating project development efforts and unit testing efforts
- Participate in the creation of the WBS and backlog per sprint and assist PM in project planning
- Contribute to the resolution of all requirements/feedback/scoping/design issues or questions directly with the clients
- Engage in the process of developing technical documentation efforts and creation of user stories utilizing JIRA
- Participate in code audits and reviews as required
- Ensure implementation, deployment, and backup is done following Perficient standards
- Able to understand unique business and technical requirements of the engagement and facilitate communications on the most appropriate solution design
- Collaborate on the design and development of the appropriate solution with project lead and Architect
- Demonstrate respect for and responsiveness to our clients and colleagues
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- Understand Cloud framework, dev and deployment strategy (as most platforms are now cloud hosted)
- Attend stand-up meetings and report technical blockers to the project lead
- Attend sprint planning and retrospective meetings
- Passionate coder with at least 2-3 years of C# and .NET software application development experience
- Experience with utilization of web services/APIs, consuming JSON/XML data (third party integrations)
- Experience with other technologies (SQL, .NET Core, React, Angular, Typescript, etc..) a plus
- Full life-cycle development experience – Agile/Scrum project approach
- Knowledge of version control systems, web development experience
- Experience with estimating and project planning preferred
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Exposure or experience with PIM, MDM, PLM or other related systems are a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exhibits personal responsibility
- Ability to work collaboratively with other development team members as well as customers
- Experience working in a multi-client setting highly preferred
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
- Enterprise projects for leading worldwide companies
- Opportunity to work as part of highly skilled teams located around the globe
- Career advancement
- Encouraging individual career growth – training, certifications, and additional educational platforms such as Udemy
- Access to popular developer tools and utilities (Such as ReSharper, NCrunch, Beyond Compare, etc.)
- Private health insurance is available to our employees and their families
- Flexible working hours and optional work from home
- High-end laptops and working equipment
- Kitchen is always supplied with coffee, sweets, snacks and drinks
- Fun room with Electronic Darts and Table Football
- Team building and collaboration within team
More about Perficient:
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Futoška 1a
- PIB: 111928618
- Matični broj: 21573248