OTP Bank Serbia is a member of the international OTP Bank Group that operates with a seven decades long tradition and represents leading financial group in Hungary. Through its subsidiaries, it has become one of the leading companies in the banking market for Central and South Eastern Europe. Currently, OTP Group successfully operates with more than 17 million clients in nine countries.
OTP Bank Serbia a.d. Novi Sad, based in Novi Sad, currently has about 700 employees and a diversified business network throughout entire territory of Serbia. Our goal is to become one of the leading universal banks in Serbia through dynamic growth, efficient management and a strong commitment to social responsibility. If you are ambitious, persistent, aspire for new challenges, responsible and analytical, adaptable to team work and seek for a continuous improvement, we offer you the opportunity to become part of a successful team in a position:
Medior Advisor in Quantitative Analysis and Modeling Unit
- Analysis and maintenance of large data sets using SQL Management Studio
- Preparation of predictive variables using various transformations and different data manipulation techniques
- Support for data analytics and mining
- Development, monitoring and implementation of credit risk models
- Writing technical documentation
- Creation and maintenance of various reports
- University degree (preferable Mathematics or Informational Technologies)
- Understanding of relational databases and knowledge of T-SQL programming
- Strong interest in finance data mining and credit risk modeling (logistic regression, cluster analysis)
- Credit risk modeling experience is a strong advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Prior working experience not mandatory for junior position
- Team player with strong will to learn
- High organizational skills
- English proficiency
We trust each other!
If you consider that you are the right person for us, send your CV with the picture, no later than 15.03.2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application will be treated in a strictly confidential manner