Medior Full Stack Developer
Hentsū is a cloud leading company that redefines the way that hedge fund technology is delivered. We are an asset management technologist and we provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges.
Why you will love working here:
- Comfortable office in Old Belgrade
- Full-time employment contract
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Home office mode once up to twice in a week
- Team buildings and relaxing massages in the office
- Professional certifications paid by the company
- Performance bonuses
Why we need you:
- To develop and deliver high quality and operable Front End applications for internal and external clients
We are looking for:
- 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fully proficient in English language (written and spoken)
- Experience with React.js (essential)
- Experience with Python (incl. Django) (essential)
- Experience of designing REST & GraphQL API's
- Experience with automating unit, integration and venerability testing strategies
- Experience with automating unit, integration and venerability testing
- Experience of designing data structures and schemas
- Experience with Git (ideally via CLI)
- Experience of SQL and NoSQL Database
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with HR manager in Belgrade and a technical interviews with our experts. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out: https://hentsu.com/
Deadline for applications: 12.03.2020.