Become a member of an engineering team responsible for building and maintaining a wide assortment of apps and services. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to be engaged in the development of business sensitive software, learn new technologies, and progress rapidly.
You should be a team player who is comfortable with coding software that is efficient and maintainable.
Your goal will be to help maintain an existing enterprise code base, build and own new client facing features, share knowledge and mentor junior colleagues, and assist in wider impact infrastructure improvement initiatives.
- 3+ years of professional experience building web apps using PHP and related development tools and frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Excellent knowledge of SQL concepts with emphasis on modelling and optimization
- Excellent understanding of VCS (Version Control System)
- Ability to learn and support new tools as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Laravel, CodeIgniter
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with frontend frameworks (Bootstrap, jQuery, Vue, TypeScript) and related build tools (webpack, etc.)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Travis, AWS CodeDeploy)
- Knowledge of AWS and related services
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of asynchronous message passing, specifically using technologies such as RabbitMQ and Kafka
- University Degree (B.Sc. or higher in related CS field)
What we offer
Our goal is to provide a great working environment for our team and allow them the opportunity and mentorship to grow and develop.
In addition, we provide:
- An attractive compensation plan that follows your professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Working in small, dedicated, and high impact teams
- Working with the best clients worldwide
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Longwood, 1404 North Ronald Reagan Blvd