We are Synechron Serbia!
A team of passionate data and IT engineers, innovators, and digital experts trying to solve complex problems of the financial services industry. Our world-class IT engineering teams are working on complex Digital Transformation, Greenfield and Enterprise-level Projects for high-profile clients in the industry using state-of-the-art technology in OOP, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering areas.
Synechron Serbia is part of the global Synechron company, based in New York. The company has 22 offices around the globe with over 11,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue.
We are hiring Medior Java Developer.
Interested in joining experienced IT engineers to develop your knowledge in building event-driven microservices using Apache Camel and RabbitMQ? We are looking for a candidate who will join our development team to work on a large-scale, multifunctional HR system with a constant flow of large amounts of data!
You will contribute to our IT world-class team and:
- Participate in the development of a Microservices-based platform with event-driven communication
- Develop a high scalability system in the data economy field
- Work on long-term, digital transformation project while developing complex HR system
- Plan and implement high-performing solutions for processing big loads of data
- Cooperate with the front-end Angular/Typescript developers
- Collaborate with our development team in Serbia, as well as client experienced team from Switzerland
You are a great candidate for us if:
- You are a versatile developer with expertise in Java/Spring Boot and Microservices
- You are interested to work on a complex project using RabbitMQ and Apache Camel
- You have a good knowledge of relational databases
- You want to fully understand the business case for the projects you undertake
- You can understand and break down complex problems
- You think continuous improvement is important
- You are fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
- Professional & career path development
You will work with experienced colleagues on Greenfield and enterprise-level projects, Digital Innovation and Transformation with the use of Future-forward Leading technologies.
- Learning & Development Program
Synechron provides re-skill and up-skill programs, professional certifications (Scrum, Cloud, Project management and Testing certifications), soft skill trainings, Udemy courses, English language courses.
- International mobility and business trips
You can continue your career at one of our offices in the USA, UK, Western Europe and more.
- Salary package
Fixed salary + Financial incentives including performance-based increment
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings and employee engagement activities
- Excellent work atmosphere
Would you like to become a part of our world-class IT Engineering team?
We are looking forward to meeting you!
*Dear applicant, only short-listed candidates for this Job opening will be contacted. If we find you more suitable for any of our other future job openings, we will keep you in mind and reach out to you accordingly!