Medior QA Engineer
Hi Guys, Codeplicity is hiring QA medior! If you still haven’t heard of us, it’s about time.
Codeplicity is a young company, which exists almost 5 years and not an outsourcing company - we are working on developing our own products for the end user. Our team currently consists of 30+ members, and the position that is currently open is in our office in Novi Sad.
- What we think is important to know is that this team is created and managed by the programmers, that understand how important is to have good QA team.
- Every day we strive to make each moment spent during work fulfilled with the maximum satisfaction to improve our processes, thus to improve our knowledge that is based on long experience of our team.
- We are looking for someone from whom we can learn something, but certainly we believe that you will adopt some new knowledge as well.
What do we expect?
A profile of Medior QA Engineer who:
- is capable to work independently on a project tasks, but also ready to acquire new knowledge at the same time
- will be involved in implementation of all quality assurance procedures; responsible for quality of delivered products and services, preparing test plans, designs, prioritising and analysing the test cases and test data, verifying and tracking all bugs, preparing test documentation, performing defect analysis...
- identifies, develops and performs the implementation of business goals and strategy
- plans, coordinates and performs the daily and project operations assigned by the superior or other relevant parties
- performs all job functions using positive and constructive methods regardless of difficult or challenging circumstances.
- ensures that all the products and services he/she provides always exceed customer expectations
- enforces constant gaining, sharing and using new knowledge while performing duties, embracing continuous improvement
- has responsibility to improve the quality of the processes
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience
What we offer:
- Work with top experts and great colleagues.
- Various events organized by our company, such as trips, paintball, barbecue gatherings, etc ... :)
- Fully equipped kitchen, a variety of healthy and less healthy ;) food and drink such as fruit, candy, coffee, juices …
- Employee benefits (FitPass, private health insurance etc.)
- Guaranteed competitive salary
If you like what you have seen so far, please contact us, freely and without any obligation, email in free form or send a CV, so we could be acquainted with your experience and organize an interview.
For all applications confidentiality is guaranteed and data obtained will be stored exclusively for use within the company and will not be shared with third parties!
Deadline for applications: 22.05.2019.
CODEPLICITY is a young company that exists on the market for over three years. We are not an outsourcing company, instead we are working to develop our own products for the end user. The team currently consists of over 20 members.Our team is created and managed by IT programmers and our knowledge is based on the many years of experience that our team members have collected. We try to make every moment spent working, a satisfactory one, to improve ourselves and our processes.We are on the lookout…Više o poslodavcu