In order to support our growing international business, we are looking for:
Medior Software Engineer (C/C++ Developer)
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Fiscal Solutions is a growing software company focused on retail technology solutions and services. Our projects include cooperation with retailers that are entering various market throughout Europe, with the focus on development of modules that support fiscal requirements and the latest retail technology standards. We are proud partner with more than 70 clients in 17 countries, worldwide retailers such as Ikea, Deichmann, Decathlon, Metro C&C, Sephora, C&A, Jysk, Women’ Secret, Giorgio Armani, etc.
In 2019 we are awarded and shortlisted among “Top 10 Retail Tech Solution Providers in Europe“. Besides building self-sustaining and successful business, our mission and responsibility is designing safe, happy and motivating place for all our employees.
- Maintenance of existing and development of new software
- Learning field related technologies
- Close communication with Team Leader, Product Managers and Quality Assurance to ensure demanded precision and delivered reliability
- Occasional communication with clients and partners
- Regular meetings with Team Leader for ensuring comfortable and productive work environment
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in C/C++ programming language
- Programming in Windows and Linux environment
- Familiarity with communication interfaces (serial communication and/or network interfaces)
- Advanced knowledge for communication in English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of SQL
Optional but highly valued skills:
- Work with Operating System Environment (APIs, Certificates, Scripts, etc).
- Experience with open source projects
- Building deployment packages
- Knowledge of UML
- Passion and initiative towards IT industry trends
- Proactive, solution-oriented approach
- Self-motivated skills
What we offer:
- Occasional business trips and visiting our clients abroad
- Diverse projects with the leading world experts in retail technologies
- Working with the latest technologies
- Permanent mentoring and training within our Academy
- Welcoming and rewarding good ideas and innovative approach
- Various opportunities for promotion
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Young, collaborative team and open-minded culture
- Social programs and benefits designed to meet interests of each employee, with a special focus on work-life balance and wellbeing (private health Insurance, flexible work organization, annual company trip (4 days), team-building, sport and holiday events, socially responsible activities, etc.)
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV and provide brief overview of your experiences through your application.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 26.12.2019.