Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career.
Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
A Day in the Life
As the Project Manager Serbia you will report directly to the Business Development team EMEA and indirectly to the consulting team in CEMA. You will be responsible to establish in close collaboration with existing local IHS clients a new healthcare service offering for Cardiology Diagnostic Clinics in Serbia, with the perspective to further advance the development of the offering in Serbia and surrounding markets at a later stage. You will be shaping the centrally developed solution to the local market requirements and translate local experiences into continuous improvement of the overall solution. You will lead the implementation of the solution locally and document the local experience to advance the generalized implementation plan and enable transfer of knowledge to other countries. As a solution expert, you will support business development efforts across EMEA.
You will interface with hospital staff (clinical and non-clinical) and occasionally with C-suite and senior management and understand their most pressing problems. As such you are also working as a connection between IHS consulting, business development colleagues and the clients you serve.
- Support existing local customer accounts in Serbia to establish new Cardiology Diagnostic Clinics, leveraging centrally developed solution and tools.
- Conduct market analysis and develop localized marketing & communications strategy in close collaboration with the IHS EMEA experts; support the local implementation of marketing & communications strategy.
- Manage the local implementation of the new facilities, coordinating with the local IHS team and IHS EMEA experts.
- With the support of EMEA experts, develop the local implementation experiences into general learnings and improvements of the offering and implementation approach. Actively support knowledge transfer and expansion of the offering to other countries.
Must Haves and Nice to Haves:
- University degree (medical education is not a must, although an advantage).
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Serbian Healthcare system.
- Knowledge of local healthcare regulations, practices and standards
- Knowledge of the decision-making process within hospitals (physicians, C-suite, economic buyers).
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in consultancy or project management.
- Native / fluent Serbian language.
- Professional English level, speaking and writing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, strong relationship building skills.
- Customer engagement skills.
- Strong project management skills, consulting skills and experience.
- Strong problem solver.
- Experience in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Willingness to travel (20-50% of time).
Nice to haves:
- Market analysis, marketing & communications experience.
Is this the position you were waiting for? If you consider you have the right experience for an IHS (Integrated Health Solutions) Project Manager role, send us your resume and enter the recruitment process right away!
Please apply directly via the apply button!
Careers that Change Lives
Would you like to work at a rapidly growing international healthcare company, where we appreciate your talent, experience and passion and where you can count on professional and personal development, exciting challenges and a dynamic environment?
Over the past 7 years IHS (Integrated Health Solutions) has successfully built and commercialized managed care offerings for Cath Labs and Operating rooms. Currently, there are more than 200 active accounts across 25 countries within EMEA.
Integrated Health Solutions (IHS) team members are seasoned professionals with in-depth knowledge of the healthcare value chain, as well as breadth of experience across multiple disciplines. They partner with hospital management teams and payers to drive complex transformational change, implement innovative growth strategies, streamline patient-focused care pathways and optimize operations.
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
For this role you need to be located in Belgrade, Serbia.