Meetings & Conventions Manager
The Meetings & Conventions Manager, along with their team as a joint effort manages their client portfolio, builds a positive client relationship, provides excellent customer service and coordinates all conference services requested to ensure client’s satisfaction and achieve the company goals.
- Work on selected pool of conferences.
- Be familiar with the association policies and conferences via Conference Profiles, International Housing websites and internal conference profile presentations.
- Ensure that proper customer service KPI are met and take accountability for a portfolio of assigned clients.
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction as per our KPI.
- Maintain regular contact with clients based on follow ups as defined in our internal notes report.
- Update internal booking system based on signed contracts and any requested changes.
- Coordinate pre/post night, room type and extra allotment requests with the Client Operations team.
- Promote and sell additional services such as: Transportation, dinners and Meeting Spaces.
- Keep track of client payments and communicate with accounting regarding: deposits, full payment, additional charges, penalties, and final balances according to internal procedures
- If going onsite for a conference, handle all conference logistics including and not limited to:
- Rooming list edits.
- Communication with hotels regarding rooming list changes, Arrival/departure information for each group, specific needs for each group, breakfast set up etc.
- Act as a liaison between the hotel and the client.
- Daily update the booking system based on changes made to group reservations.
- Assist with the coordination of additional services.
- Account for all billable changes via internal ticketing system (Atrium).
- Be present at the Convention Center during the conference if necessary.
- Secure client meetings during the conference.
- If not going onsite, provide support to team members going onsite if needed.
- Provide necessary reports and update booking system with final rooming list for conference reconciliation.
- Work with Accounting Division to review any discrepancies between hotel master bills and booking system.
- Prepare end of conference reports.
- Provide all requested information required for the Conference final report.
- Promote bookings for the following year.
- Work with your team to reach team goals as well as company profit goals.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Other duties as the job changes and or assigned by your supervisor.
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.