Aptiv is one of the largest automotive suppliers delivering advanced electrical and electronic, powertrain and safety technologies to vehicle manufacturers around the world enabling them to make vehicles that are safer, greener and better connected.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Novi Sad we are currently looking for:
- Bachelor/Master degree - technical field
- Previous experience in similar role (2 years)
- Knowledge of modern principles of organizing production (Lean Manufacturing)
- Knowledge of quality management systems, methodologies FMEA and Control Plans
- Knowledge of problem solving tools
- Fluent in English
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic, creative, ready for teamwork and with good communication skills
- Experience in automotive industry will be considered as advantage
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, manage and coordinate the project team
- Coordination of the engineering change implementation activities with the multidisciplinary team
- Reporting project status in terms of timing, improvements and innovations activities
- Ensure monitoring of the projects and the quality assurance in accordance with the customer specification
- Ensure compliance with required standards
- Participating in PFMEA, Equipment Design, Problem Solving Activities, APQP and productivity improvement teams
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause by clicking.
Aptiv PLC is a global automotive parts technology company headquartered in Gillingham, Kent, UK. With offices worldwide, the company operates manufacturing sites, 14 technical centers, and customer centers across 45 countries. Connect to innovation at www.aptiv.com
Deadline for applications: 19.12.2019.