Microsoft Cloud Engineer
Belgrade or Remote
Mainstream is the leading provider of cloud solutions in South East Europe, with a track record of more than 220 successful cloud projects. Our areas of expertise include System Engineering, DevOps, Public Cloud (MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), Private Cloud and more. Through the years, we’ve built the largest team of cloud experts in the Balkans comprising of 100+ cloud and system engineers with experience in deploying custom solutions across public cloud platforms as well as our own Enterprise Cloud and Managed Hosting platforms.
We pride ourselves on creating a positive, supportive workplace where everyone can excel, learn and achieve their very best. We’re not just looking to expand our teams with new people; we are looking for committed team members who want to join our exciting cloud journey.
For our growing team, we are in search of a Microsoft Cloud Engineer.
What are we looking for?
- Designing, implementing, and supporting Azure solutions
- Implementing and supporting Microsoft 365 solutions
- Designing, implementing, and supporting infrastructure based on Windows Servers and related Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, Exchange Server, MS SQL Server)
- Infrastructure automation
- Designing and configuring monitoring solution for infrastructure and services
- Planning and forecasting capacity of Azure growth and consumption
- Documenting solutions and processes
- Good technical knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365
- Good technical knowledge of Windows Server environments and virtualization technologies
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Understanding of automation and scripting principles
- Documenting and maintaining configuration and process information
- Ability to learn quickly
- Communications skills with experience in customer relationship
- Proficient level of English language - verbal and written communication
- 3+ years of hands-on experience on Microsoft-related mission-critical systems
Nice to have:
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows Server environments and virtualization technologies
- Deep understanding of networking concepts
- Experience with automation and scripting (PowerShell, ARM, Azure CLI, Ansible, Terraform...)
- Experience in work with ticketing systems
- Deep understanding of technical documentation
- Relevant certification (Azure Administrator, Azure Solutions Architect, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure...)
- Expert level of English language - verbal and written communication
Benefits which we offer:
- Work in a dynamic team where new ideas and open communication are quite valued;
- High possibility of personal and professional development within the company;
- Continuous training through mentoring programs, internal and external training and certifications;
- Flexibility to combine remote working and working at the office.
- A range of benefits that include private health insurance;
- Work in a modern space in an attractive location.
Are you an experienced IT professional with a proven record of success, with the ability to work as a team player but with prominent proactivity and creativity levels at the same time? Do you have a passion for Cloud technologies with readiness to grasp new skills quickly? If this sounds familiar to you, feel free to apply for this position.
Mainstream je vodeća kompanija u regionu za pružanje enterprise cloud , managed hosting i drugih usluga iz domena IT infrastrukture. Prepoznati smo po stručnosti u pružanju naprednih servisa za kompanije koje počinju sa procesom digitalne transformacije, kao i tradicionalne kompanije koje žele da transformišu svoj IT u cilju povećanja efikasnosti i optimizacije korišćenja IT infrastrukture. Mainstream okuplja proaktivne, posvećene i stručne ljude kreirajući podsticajno i moderno okruženje za…Više o poslodavcu