Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
We are currently recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant to join our team. Reporting to the Business Applications Unit Manager, the objective of this role is to take a consultative approach to implement and deliver Microsoft Dynamics 365 products and services.
Objective of the Role:
- To take the consultant role within the application delivery team for Dynamics 365 (including 3rd party applications such as ClickDimensions, CafeX). Reporting to the Business Applications Business Unit Manager, the right person will provide effective delivery of consultancy, through quality of implementation and delivery and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 products and services.
- Be a team player working closely with other members of service delivery, i.e. System Engineers and other Consultants and Developers.
- Consulting – covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end users utilizing primarily Dynamics 365 applications.
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Configuration and Customization of system
- Quality Assurance & Documentation
Knowledge and Expertise:
- 5+ years of project experience and 3+ years of consulting experience
- Vendor platforms business applications portfolio experience (Dynamics Customer Engagement applications are advantage)
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations of business applications (CRM, ERP, DMS, HCM)
- Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
Following technical experience is advantage:
- Building and configuring Dynamics 365 forms, views, dashboards and workflows
- Understanding of CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding
Deadline for applications: 13.06.2019.
Our Group is more global than local, more international than national, and more diverse than you can imagine.
Comtrade is a cluster of IT organizations with an innovation mandate: we develop and apply tomorrow’s technology today. We do it as software engineers or programmers, delivery managers, system engineers or business developers; we also have IT educators, software architects, and marketing specialists, as well as legal eagles, information security gurus, HR experts (the people people), ... Saznajte više
“I wake up excited to go to work!
The energy at Comtrade is amazing. I love that I’m always learning something new and
surrounded by ambitious, talented ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE & PREVENTIVE MEDICAL CHECKUP
- FREE LANGUAGE COURSES
- SPORTS COURTS, A RUNNING TRACK, AN INDOOR GYM
- FUN ROOM
- TRAININGS & CONFERENCES
- FREE PARKING
- TEAM-BUILDING ACTIVITIES
- COMPANY EATERY WITH AFFORDABLE FOOD
- CAFETERIA & IT CLUB
- FREE DRINKS