Global Microsoft Licensing Specialist
Location of Employment: Navigator 2, New Belgrade OR work from home (especially during COVID-19 situation). We accept applications from the whole territory from Serbia
Job Category: Business Support/Microsoft Licensing
Experience Level: mid-senior
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture, keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic, keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to build a global business desk to manage our Microsoft Partner Account operations and licensing. We are seeking individuals who have a Finance and/or licensing environment background with a strong flavour for analytics. Experience of having worked in a similar role within the Microsoft Dynamics Partner community is an added bonus.
What we offer
A full-time position as a Global Microsoft Licensing Specialist with a competitive salary and benefit package. Internal weekly team knowledge-sharing sessions and on-going training classes. An exciting work environment with one of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 teams in the business. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe.
Who is sa.global?
We are a leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our family of vertical solutions extend the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to provide an unparalleled offering in the marketplace for engineering, architecture, construction, accounting, legal, advertising, marketing, and IT services firms. We work with clients to drive digital transformation throughout their business, empowering their employees to do more, achieving critical business objectives, delivering value to their clients and stakeholders, and building a competitive edge.
An 11-time winner of the coveted Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year Award, sa.global is also a part of Microsoft’s elite Inner Circle. Established in 1990, we are now an 800-member strong global organization with a presence in 25 countries.
Why work for sa.global?
- You will be working with a dynamic organization that offers growth opportunities and has a strong ethical culture
- You will be a part of a community of diverse social and cultural backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and opinions
- We are 100% dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and are committed to our service industry vertical focus
- We are on the forefront of new technologies and engage directly with the Microsoft engineering team
- You will be part of one of the largest resource pools of any Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner – bringing local expertise combined with global reach
- Be a part of the Microsoft partner program team managing Microsoft partner operations and licensing
- Get involved in understanding the Dynamics licensing program, understand how incentives, rebates, etc. work and how to maximize benefits from the program
- Create monthly customer maintenance plan reports and reminders to the relevant stakeholders
- Handle Microsoft portals – on-premises license orders, understanding the CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) platform – help with entity registration, customer creation, orders, partners change
- Manage and monitor Microsoft certification requirements for sa.global employees
- Yearly partner agreement renewals – SPA, MPA, Competencies, etc.
- Create Incentive reports for finance
- Be well versed and stay up to date with licensing programs Microsoft offers
- Engage with the Microsoft partner community to exchange queries and updates
- Attend monthly Microsoft webinars to stay abreast of the changes and updates to partner
- Take advantage of the Microsoft Technical Presales and Deployment Services, interact with Microsoft program development managers to get more information and help and updates
- A good understanding of software licensing
- Experience of having worked within a Partner Program operations
- Possess great attention to detail, the ability to assimilate vast amounts of information and have strong analytical acumen
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision and perform in changing environments
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Flexible working hours
- Attending team building and company events, paid training certifications and conferences
Travel: Currently restricted Due to Covid-19
Location of Employment is Serbia – but please note that position will cover global activities
Learn more about us: www.saglobal.com
As a leading Microsoft Partner providing industry-focused Microsoft Dynamics 365-based ERP, CRM, HCM, and business intelligence solutions, we have helped over 500,000 Microsoft Dynamics users across 80 countries to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations. This includes our expertise across the Microsoft Power Platform, which enables our clients, to quickly design and deploy solutions without the need for a developer or an IT team. sa.global is an eleven-time ... Saznajte više
"I joined sa.global in February 2021 as a Group Finance SSC Junior assistant. I was looking to kick start my career in finance, and I surely have. From the recruitment process to onboarding, it has been ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- RAD NA DALJINU
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE