We are looking for a Middle C/C++ Linux Developer to join our KernelCare team. KernelCare, CloudLinux’s fastest-growing product, provides automated kernel security updates without reboots for the most popular Linux distributions. It ensures optimal performance and uptime by allowing hosting providers and enterprises to keep kernels up-to-date with all security patches while keeping servers online.
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. - the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products -- CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email -- using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
We are a fully remote company, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
More details about the project you can find on the product website TuxCare.com, about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical related field
- Experience in Linux Kernel Modules development and Linux kernel debugging is mandatory
- 3+ years of task automation experience with Linux, Bash scripting
- 2+ years of experience developing applications in C/C++ in Linux
- Development tools: Git, gdb, objdump
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Happy in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with modern OS design (preferably Unix family)
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with Jenkins
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.