Main duties and responsibilities:
- Review of potential suppliers, sign supply contracts, periodic review for suppliers, and summarize the total list of products;
- Analyze the composition of product costs, compare the costs between suppliers, establish a price BASE table, and lead suppliers to reduce procurement costs;
- Supplier monitoring, management, and development;
- Statistics and analysis of purchasing data.
- Daily purchasing and accounting processing to ensure on-time delivery.
Requirements and skills:
- College degree or above.
- More than two years of procurement experience and experience in the procurement in automotive industry is preferred.
- Good communication and coordination skills and negotiation skills.
- Good English in listening, speaking, reading and writing, English can be used as working language.
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu