Are you an ACE Mobile Developer? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You thrive on solving problems
- You write killer code
Do you want to work with a hardworking and awesome development team, who will help you to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Do you see yourself as a part of an international team?
- Would you like to learn new, and expand existing tech expertise?
- Are you a problems solver in high pressure situations?
- Is “coding” your middle name?
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with at least 3 years of experience in application development to include:
- 3+ years of experience in software development for iOS
- Strong knowledge and work experience in Swift
- Experience with Cocoapods libraries and common iOS libraries such as Alamofire, etc.
- Experience with design and architectural patterns such as MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture, GOF
- Experience in working with product managers and UI/UX designers to create a secure, seamless mobile experience.
- Independent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of working with a version control system: Git
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with reactive programming and libraries that help you build reactive mobile applications such as RXSwift/RXCocoa
- Experience/willingness to learn kotlin multiplatform
- Work with architects and product managers to design, estimate, and implement application features in Android, according to the company’s standards for architecture and secure application development
- Follow procedures related to software configuration and the delivery pipeline for application development
- Troubleshoot data issues in development, test, and production environments, including the use of performance metrics and test reports to identify problem areas
- You will be responsible for choosing libraries and frameworks to best meet the needs of the application.
- This position requires a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the customer.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments independently.
- A unique person with a constant hunger to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas, self starter, quick learner.
- Solid analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills and working well as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team.
WHO ARE WE?
- We are a local Serbian company providing exclusive tech development and operations to our partner GetSwift.
- You may think that a company that specializes in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no, they don’t! They deliver logistics IT solutions to businesses
- From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on GetSwift's SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations.
- We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous, are you?
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A competitive compensation package
- An opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, dynamic, stimulating and international environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- With 3biiLSoft and GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work with leading experts
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
- Latest generation hardware
- Srbija, Beograd, Mihaila Avramovića 2
- PIB: 111898580
- Matični broj: 21564338