ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 90% like the atmosphere in the company
- 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
Technical skills and responsibilities:
- Precisely registers the defects in the form of incidents, requirements for providing services and standardized changes, using the attached instruments, categorizes and classifies them according to the instructions,
- Using a questionnaire and instructions, performs the initial diagnosis of incidents and requests, which is needed for their solving or transferring to the appropriate support team,
- Resolves incidents in accordance with the instructions,
- Conducts monitoring of customer’s IT infrastructure, using specialized instruments
- Security SIEM alerts monitoring
- Initial security alerts analysis with usage of official security tools and external Internet available tools agreed, triage and escalation to TIER 2 SOC Analyst
- Analysis to determine if the alert is a false positive (close the alert)
- Triages security alerts by priorities and escalation to the TIER 2 SOC Analyst if necessary
- High risk security alerts report to SOC2, IT Security Manager
- Security incident tickets creation with basic recommendations within ITSM system
- Collects data and context necessary descriptions on alerts and create cases to initiate incident responder work (Tier 2).
- Inform about high security events Tier 2 SOC Analyst and IT Security Manager, CAC Manager
- Ensure that automated polling, traps, and alarms are properly feeding into the SIEM dashboard, check for availability of SIEM functionality.
- Review of alerts and cases to ensure quality of work has been achieved and assigned to SOC2
- Monitoring and analysis of information security events
- Participation in projects to identify and investigate incidents of information security for external clients
- Participation in projects on development of recommendations on elimination of consequences of incidents and their prevention
- Shift work
- Knowledge of OSI Referenced Model and understanding of common protocols
- Knowledge of TCP-IP
- Understanding of Networks and Firewalls
- SIEM experience desirable
- Experience and knowledge of Anti-Virus and Endpoint Software
- Experience in Security Incident Analysis would be an advantage
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a professional interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ICL Services and solutions d.o.o.
ICL Services posluje na međunarodnom tržištu od 2006. godine. Jedna je od najvećih i najstarijih ruskih IT kompanija koja je trenutno u top 100 svetskih kompanija koje u oblasti outsourcing-a i ključni partner Fujitsu kompanije.Danas kompanija “ICL Services” broji više od 1.000 zaposlenih koji uspešno sarađuju sa preko 80 krupnih klijenata iz 30 država sveta (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin), i pružaju…Više o poslodavcu