NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Inside Sales Specialist
NCR is looking for an Inside Sales Specialist with fluent knowledge in one of the following languages: English, German and Turkish, to be responsible for annuity maintenance services orders for the designated customers as assigned by management in one of key areas of our business:
Key areas of responsibility:
- Primary accountability of this role is the creation and submission of annuity service orders for new annuity services contracts, annuity services contract additions and annuity services contract renewals
- Position required to provide the highest level of customer service to small accounts; Accountable for the relationship management of assigned customer base and ensuring that all customer requirements are identified and met
- Serve as interface or liaison between the customer and other NCR sales support teams with regards to issues for current customers
- Responsible for cross-selling solution offerings to current customers. Requires strong relationship management, sales support, and account maintenance/management skills in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and work to maximize revenue and profitability
- Schedule and conduct regular calls with customers to review pricing and procedures, discuss customer-specific issues, review performance/value, position new solutions
- Identify, document and inform appropriate parties of any account-specific requirements ; Obtains customer or industry information that assists in responding to customer's needs and requirements; Understands the formal and informal decision-making process within each of the accounts
- Targets existing customers within an assigned territory; Services local clients; Partners with other business units to expand cross-sell opportunities
- Recognize the customer's key challenges in their business operations and identify products and solutions to the customer's area of need; Identify possible opportunities for other business unit or division solution offerings
- Position is expected to provide advice on rectifying past customer-specific practices that are inefficient and replacing them with best practices for service order management;
- Identifies NCR's major competitors in the account and assess the competitor's products/services, and compares their strengths and weaknesses relative to NCR's
- Bachelor´s Degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Native or near native language proficiency in one of the following languages: English, German and Turkish
- Proficiency in Excel advance skills, (i.e., v-look ups, filtering, etc.)
- Ability to project manage individual issues, including engaging subject matter experts from various groups
- Expert teaming skills and ability to work with a diverse team
- Sound and comprehensive communications and diplomacy skills in order to exchange complicated information
Integrated into our shared values is NCR´s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Deadline for applications: 12.01.2020.