We are looking for new members of our NOC Team in Belgrade, Serbia.
Main purpose of this position is 24/7/365 NW monitoring, handling and managing of Telco and IT Incidents, customer complaints, collaboration and communication with peers, partners, vendors and subcontractors.
- Managing and 1st level support for Network related incidents
- Managing and 1st level support to Customer Complaints related to Technology area
- Disaster recovery procedures handling
- Trouble ticket creation regarding Incidents
- Service Calls and Planned Works
- Coordination with all Back Offices
- Coordination with Customer Care Department
- Coordination with field forces and subcontractors
- Responsible for continuous alarm handling and fault reporting
- Create trouble ticket reports on Telenor TTs application
- Coordination with other departments as well as with subcontractors regarding planned activities and Customer Complaints
- High school or College (Telecommunications, Technical or Computers associate)
- Willingness to learn and work in dynamic fast changing environment
- Ability to work on shifts
- Good computer skills and knowledge
- Working proficiency level of English language – spoken and written
What we offer:
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Dynamic environment which allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Flexible working possibility
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English till 13.03.2019.