We are recruiting in business site Gruza, Serbia
We are looking for NPI Engineer for Fortaco factory located in Gruza, Serbia. We offer an interesting task in a multi-cultural, international environment, and good opportunities for developing professional skills in a modern production environment with state-of-the-art technology.
Tasks and responsibilities
Your area of responsibilities includes the following tasks:
- Drive alignment of New Product Introduction strategy with internal stakeholders and the external supplier base
- Drive unresolved problems to the appropriate groups,
- Provide leadership, direction, and strategy, and make operational decisions cost/benefit analysis with key stakeholders and partners
- Maintain and follow-up on action plans
- Develop documentation to support production (work instructions, flow charts, procedures, routings, product labels)
- Ensure compliance to New Product Introduction (NPI) Phase Review Guideline
- Actively participate in design reviews and provide input to new electronic circuit designs obsolescence redesigns
- Play a major role in implementing Lean Manufacturing within the plant
- Be a key player in resolving yield issues
- Project manage product enhancements from design divisions
To be able to convey the tasks successfully we require from the potential candidate the following business skills and personal characteristics:
- List any licenses or certifications required by the position: ASQ, JCIE, CCIE, C2, CQE, QC/QA, APICS, PMP, EMC, EMI
- Bachelor's and master’s degree in: Engineering, Technical, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing, Electronics, Computer Science, Science, Industrial Engineering, Education
- Desired skills for NPI engineer include:
- Probability and statistics
- Board level product qualification procedures
- Manufacturing processes
- Access technologies is strongly
- Microsoft Office
- Experience with manufacturing equipment
- Ability to communicate and coordinate activities
- Can work closely with cross-functional departments
- Knowledge of quality systems & standards, ISO
- Experience should be at minimum of 5 years and knowledge on the Operations environment and new product introduction
At Fortaco, we are working in an international environment with modern tools.
Direct: Business Site Managing Director
Dotted: Sales Director
Send your application not later than 17.08.2022. We start interviews during the application period, and position can be fulfilled as soon as a suitable person has been found, please apply quickly.
Send your application and CV electronically.
Fortaco is the leading brand independent strategic partner to the heavy off-highway equipment and marine industries, offering technology, assembly, vehicle cabins and steel fabrications.
Fortaco Group has operations in multiple European Business Sites and Technology Hubs, which are supporting our global customers. Our production facilities are located in Estonia, Finland, France, Hungary, India, Poland, Serbia, and Slovakia. We employ 2800 people.
Fortaco d.o.o. Gruža
Fortaco Group je jedan od vodećih nezavisnih strateških partnera u oblasti teških građevinskih mašina, kao i u pomorskoj industriji (kabine vozila, čelične konstrukcije, montaža mašina, tehnologija). Grupa posluje na više lokacija u Evropi i Aziji. Fortaco Gruža (ranije poznata pod nazivom Rapp Zastava) ima dugogodišnju tradiciju i predstavlja priznato privredno društvo u oblasti proizvodnje, razvoja i unapređenja vitala, dizalica i drugih mašina za pomorsku industriju i industriju nafte i gasa.…Više o poslodavcu