Network and System Administrator
Work from home
NuVoxx is a cloud-based contact centre solutions provider based in Toronto. We are driven, dynamic and entrepreneurial. Always on the quest to distinguish ourselves in how we service our clients and our clients’ customers. We build solutions. We build relationships. We build experiences.
And it all starts with our team and the people we hire. People like you. People who keep their ego in check but are not afraid to assert their intelligence. True experts in their field. People who do not need someone standing over their shoulder to be motivated. People who get excited by technology and solving problems, sometimes big problems. People who like challenges.
If YOU are these people and are interested in joining our team of 15+ in Serbia as a network/system administrator, send us an email electronically.
P.S. You can work from home. So even if you live in Novi Sad, Nis, Subotica, Valjevo, Cacak, Leskovac, Smederevo, Kragujevac, Pancevo, Zrenjanin, Krusevac or Kraljevo we won’t make you commute every day (other than from your bed to the desk).
Main duty is to maintain operation of Nuvoxx voice and data networks.
- Plan, evaluate, and coordinate installation and/or reconfiguration of network hardware and software elements of data and/or voice communication network.
- Maintain technical expertise in all areas of networks as well as computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing. (Routers, switches, firewalls, gateways, etc.)
- Prepare or ensure that appropriate network documentation exists, including operational instructions. Provide regular monitoring and network analysis regarding short and long range planning for in-house systems.
- Skilled in Linux and Windows server management and monitoring, remote IPMI management
- In-depth knowledge in installation, configuration and operational experience with CentOS and Debian Linux operating systems
- Hands-on experience with linux bash scripting, versioning software such as SVN and distributed linux systems and software environment
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks, routing and switching protocols, DNS, DHCP a plus
- Knowledge of standard TCP/UDP protocols including HTTP, SSL/TLS, FTP, SSH, SNMP, NTP and SYSLOG a plus
- Skilled in CISCO network equipment configuration, monitoring and backups
- Hands-on experience with VLAN network environments on an operating system level and Cisco network equipment level, must be advanced in general network routing
- Hands-on experience with Cisco VPN and OpenVPN configuration and management
- Skilled in working with virtual server environment (KVM and VMWARE) and automated server installations
- Skilled in storage configuration, storage partitioning and manipulation
- Hands-on experience with integrating Linux with remote SAN storage
- In-depth knowledge in virtualization using KVM and VMWare using local and SAN storage for virtual machines
- In-depth knowledge in Windows server administration and systems like Active Directory, IIS, .NET application layer
- Hands-on experience with Nagios monitoring system and client implementation
- 2+ years as an system administrator
- CISCO CCNA certificate
Deadline for applications: 14.06.2018.