New Product Launch Project Leader
Function: New Product Launch Management | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Develops the Manufacturing Concept based on the product architecture and requirements, matching them to state of the art production processes and technologies
- Develops operations quotes for industrialization based upon product requirement, lean principles, robust processes
- Defines operations project targets (financial, scheduling and scope) = quality triangle
- Establishes an adequate project base (meetings and cadence, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving)
- Develops and maintain the Operations Plan in accordance with the valid processes throughout life of the project; achieving the agreed operations objectives
- Selects and assigns tasks to the operations project team members
- Performs Risk Management activities, control and steer the implementation of risk items
- Oversees the implementation of the equipment and processes necessary for the product
- Coordinates product related activities, especially the Product Maintenance, Change Management, non-conformance activities
- Responsible for product in plant from G90 until G100 and support activities until G110
- Reports the Operations project status in accordance with the valid tool and process set
- Supports Project Change and Problem Control Activity; APQP/PPAP activities
- Represents operations/plant in project, customer and supplier meetings
- University degree, preferably in Engineering, or related discipline
- At least 3 years of experience, preferably in the automotive industry; 2 years of experience as Project/Launch Leader
- Knowledge of the Product Life Cycle, the Operations processes including Project Supporting Processes
- Operations Project Controlling and Reporting tools knowledge (PLC, eLSR, LSR, BQR, eCR, R&R, task force, Lean Check, D-FMEA, P-FMEA, control plan, action plan, etc.)
- Customer Management; Problem Resolution Management and Escalate Management
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu