Speak fluent English? Experienced in servicing people? Have a home office? Hiring now! Sales-oriented persons hungry to make money working from the comfort of your home/office! We are looking for you!
We are a car transportation brokerage company servicing all of the United States. We are currently looking to expand our team with sales driven, dynamic and energetic individuals who are confident, communicative and are deal closers.
We are looking for a:
Sales Representative with English
Work from home
- Contact new prospects to present and promote the company's services and benefits.
- Build relationships with new customers, coordinate car shipment schedule, price.
- Use company tools to follow our specific sales process and close deals.
Required skills and experience:
- Advanced computer skills, multitasking between different online systems.
- Fluent in English. Email, phone communication with clients from the USA.
- High motivation, energy and positive attitude towards achieving sales goals.
- Experience with customer interaction/sales processes in English.
- Price negotiation, following up with prospects, work ethic.
Salary and benefits (what we offer):
- Professional training provided. (7 days probationary period) Young dynamic positive environment.
- Working from home/office, payment every 2 weeks, equipment, system tools.
- Paid vacation, flexible work schedule, bonusing, team bonding events.
- Base salary + high commissions structure + bonuses. Mid-level brokers earn $1000-$1500/month.
- Daily, weekly, monthly bonuses. Top broker sales agents earn $2000-$4000/month.
- Early shift, mid shift, late shift. Business hours 7am - 9pm CST USA. Full time 40 working hours minimum. Flexible schedule Monday – Sunday.
Think you have what we are looking for? Apply now!
If you believe you are the best candidate for the position – send us a CV in English together with a cover letter stating why we should choose you.
Feel free to send electronically a recording explaining why you are best fit for the position.
Successful candidates will be further contacted for a phone interview to prove their usage of English.
Due to the amount of applications that we receive, we might not be able to send feedback to all applicants.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 08.02.2020.