We have partnered with Cognativ, rapidly expanding startup company in Niš.
Since its founding in 2016, Cognativ has quickly expanded beyond the USA to include teams in the UK, Serbia, Spain, and India with clients across the USA and Europe. They aim to work with highly dynamic companies, start-ups, and investment firms.
As part of the offices in Serbia, you will be part of a broader multicultural and international team, regularly interacting with clients and team members from abroad.
We are looking for a Backend developer with extensive expansion with NodeJs who would like to work in a rapidly expanding start-up company.
Purpose of Position
As a NodeJS developer, we expect you to take full responsibility for the backend development -define architecture, APIs, etc.- in multi-platform apps for iOS and Android in serverless environments. Your duties will also include managing application development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
You will be part of a team that works with start-ups, so having the right lean mindset and, ideally, having worked in start-ups or similar projects will be highly valued.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or similar field
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Strong working experience with Node JS / Typescript
- High level of knowledge of working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in developing/integrating with Web Services - REST, SOAP, XML, JSON is helpful
- Strong sense for microservices architecture, clean code, and SOLID principles understanding
- Understanding of Software Patterns
- Experience working in agile methodologies
- Supporting troubleshooting and resolution of pipeline and deployment issues
Nice to Have:
- Experience in AWS DevOps engineering practices
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud technologies (Lambda, Gateway, Cognito, and Aurora; IAM,and Dynamo DB are a plus)
- Experience leading E2E design, implementing, and automating CI/CD pipelines in
- AWS for highly integrated products
- Collaborating with Architects and Engineering Leads (internal and external) to ensure
- both environment and tooling setup adheres to standards and best practices
- Reporting of DevOps status to senior business and IT stakeholders
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu