Notice: When providing your CV, please include reference Work & a Portfolio, it means more to us seeing your work and passion than a generic Document that gets send over and over again.
Golixxo is a simple and reliable digital workspace. All software for your Business communication: ? Email, ?Chat, ? Calendar and ? Meeting room - all in one from one single UI! With the Vision to revolutionize how European companies interact – we make work easier through technology.
To reach this goal we are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of Node.js, other programming languages, and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Plutus is a young team of chill individuals that love what they do and strive to make Europe a better-developed digital place. Currently, we are specialized in user-centric Website & Web-app Development and helping German companies go modern and go digital. At the moment, we are building our own Product: Golixxo.
We build best-in-class, custom web and mobile solutions 😎 Plutus is a german Digital Agency specializing in user-centric Website & Web-app Development. Our vision is to be the European accelerator and service provider for digitization, modernization, and innovative thinking; the company that leads Europe's small and medium-sized enterprises into a new world of opportunities. We make digitization and modernization understandable, stress-free, and accessible for every business, no matter how small…Više o poslodavcu