We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic individual to join a fast-paced leading aviation organization, with ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions.
We are looking for:
- The coordinator, in conjunction with team, will closely coordinate with executive customers to ensure flights are scheduled and proper flight plans, permits, slots, and waivers are obtained. Collaborate with flight crews and supervisors on ground, ensuring that flights are dispatched safely and within company and CAA regulations
- Communicate with clients and service providers by phone and e-mail
- Quote incoming mission requests promptly. Updating company data base
- Ability to work in shifts (including night)
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- High sense of responsibility and problem-solving skills
- Good communication, teamwork skills and flexibility
- Ability to work under pressure when needed
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office
- Previous experience in aviation will be considered as an advantage
- Worldwide operations experience
- Training and development
- A modern office with free parking
- Career growth opportunities
- Probation period of three months
Join us and become a key part in aviation world!
We look forward in receiving your application. Please send your CV electronically.
Only second round candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 01.02.2020.