LPP S.A. is an international company which has been successfully operating in the clothing industry for over 20 years. We manage five recognisable brands: RESERVED, Cropp, House, MOHITO and SiNSAY.
Through our network of nearly 1,700 stores, we reach millions of customers in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In our offices and sales structures, we create jobs for more than 22 thousand people.
For needs of our head office in Belgrade
Currently we are looking for:
Job place: Belgrade
- Performs general administrative duties related to documentation necessary for stores operation within the country, and ensure that procedures are well communicated, understood and respected same as documentation flow.
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting local vendor, orders of necessary supplies, materials and equipment to ensure that all premises are fully functional. If necessary participates in vendors selection.
- Takes care of travel management – first point of contact for all traveling needs, coordinates hotels reservations and ensures that all invoices and inputs for periderms are delivered to Accounting department.
- Communicates with marketing department and orders POS and other promo material necessary for business needs
- Cooperates with H&S company
- Support HR and makes sure that every new hire administration process is taken care of in respect to legal requirements. Prepares necessary documentation for hiring and delivers information to other stakeholders.
- Fluent in English
- 2 – 4 years of experience in the field of retail trade - will be an asset
- Very good interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Very good organizational skills and detail oriented
- Market competitive remuneration
- Friendly atmosphere that allows free exchange of experience and excellent teamwork
- Ability to develop and improve professional qualifications
If you would like to join our company and you believe that you are qualified for this role, we encourage you to send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 11.01.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno