Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation is an international development organisation that supports achieving human rights. It stands for development that balances economic viability, environmental suitability and social benefit, foster intercultural exchange of ideas, the exchange of experiences and knowledge. It works with CSO, private sector and government actors and encourages exchange among them at local, national and international levels.
We are looking for a motivated person for the position
Employment rate: 100%
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Handling wide variety of administration tasks related to daily functioning of the office (receiving, sending, preparing mail, preparation of logistic documents)
- General office support (general secretarial work, such as printing, photocopying, binding, filing, etc.)
- Keeping the regular communication and correspondence with partners, associates and stakeholders
- Managing hospitality in case of outside guests
- Support colleagues with travel arrangements (booking, travel itineraries, workshop venues etc.)
- Managing petty cash for the office
- Procurement of office supplies and equipment
- Implementing and management of administrative, procurement and office procedures
- Minimum high school diploma
- Fluent in English language, written and spoken (daily use) - bilingual working environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Previous experience on a similar position is required (min. 5 years)
Competencies and skills:
- Excellent organizational skills, self-driven team player, ability to prioritize
- Experience and knowhow in office administration practices and procedures
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (internal and external relations)
- Responsible and diligent working attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant, positive minded, client oriented team worker
- Stimulating compensation package
- An inspiring opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international organization
The application must be in English and should include a motivation letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position and a detailed CV. The position title must be indicated in the cover letter.
The whole selection process will be organized online and managed by H.art agency.
H.art development centar d.o.o.
H.art Development Center je HR konsultantska agencija čija je misija razvijanje ljudi i unapređenje HR procesa u kompanijama. Cilj naših usluga je povećanje produktivnosti, zadovoljstva, lakoće poslovanja i samim tim poboljšanje funkcionisanja dela ili kompanije u celosti. U fokusu naših usluga, nalaze se razvojni projekti, koji predstavljaju kombinaciju koučinga, HR konsaltinga, treninga, praćenja i procena razvojnih potreba kompanija i zaposlenih.Više o poslodavcu