GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Office Assistant
- Responds to direct and telephone inquiries, and schedules requested meetings
- Coordinates office space maintenance with external partners
- Welcomes and serves customers, business partners, employees and other persons who come into office space
- Receives (postal) letters, emails and keeps records
- Writes business emails, filling in various forms and tables
- Organizes employee business trips from request to return
- Takes care of petty cash
- Takes care of stock of equipment and consumables (computer accessories, internal library books, office or other supplies) and processes complete information in the relevant tools on time and with precision
- Maintains and updates databases and records for employees absence and office administration related data
- Acts as a deputy to other Business Administration team members during their absence
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of English language written and spoken (other languages are advantage)
- Exceptional organizational skills (e.g. reminders, tasks, calendar, emails, chat, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills with a Can Do mindset
- Efficiency in multi task completion with proven skills in task management
- Understanding well how to manage task prioritization in situations where new tasks were assigned
- Strong computer skills (fast typer, excellent usage of Microsoft Office or Google Workspace (Gmail, Sheets, Docs) suite, keyboard shortcuts, etc.)
- Ability to handle confidential information
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Working in highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Global Engineering Technologies d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Palmira Toljatija 5
- PIB: 105352240
- Matični broj: 20357665