We are looking for a competent
Office Assistant (Call centre)
to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Personal Assistant for directors
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment in ways that optimize procedures. If necessary, participates in vendors selection
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Working with the payroll and accounting partner company, keep track of expenses, incoming and outcoming invoices
- Maintenance of proper filing system for HR records and documents, ensure that HR files are complete and up to date
- Supervise maintenance of the personnel records in the office – attendance and leave records
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient functioning of management team, coordinate their travel planning and logistical support arrangements
- Protecting sensitive and confidential information
- Providing full administrative and office support
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Able to work effectively in dynamic environment
- Self – starter personality with prominent attention to detail
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role – advantage
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your CV with a recent photo (in order to identify applicant).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 23.01.2019.