Life Pharma is a dynamic pharmaceutical company with a wide range of activities in CEE markets. You can find more info at http://www.rhei.life
We are looking for a detail-oriented, proactive, extremely organized and reliable
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Handle and execute administration work of all sort
- Support various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Communication with the accounting agency, banks, client’s and vendor’s administrative departments in Serbian and English
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts
- Monitor office supplies inventory and help in placing orders
- Planning and executing in-house or off-site activities, like business travel, gatherings and events
- Maintain efficient correspondence with partners to assist office staff
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Highly independent and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Up to 2 years of similar experience (Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant)
- English knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Driver's license (class B) is a plus
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume and your latest work electronically.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 15.04.2019.