TeleSign’s Data and Identity Solutions organization is looking for an Operations Manager, Data Partnerships to report directly to the Global Head of Data Partnerships. This critical new position will be an individual contributor leveraging both product management and data partnerships personnel to evolve business processes, best practices, and execution to day-to-day operational department tasks.
- Manages, prioritizes, and coordinates all activities within the data request ticketing system independently
- Identifies and develops comprehensive business processes and procedures
- Assists leadership in business planning, forecasting and performance reporting
- Independently resolves requests as knowledge base is sustained
- Contributes as a participant on all management accountability programs for Data Partnerships
- Owns all functional training & staff development of requests management activities
- Participates in the development of all departmental requirements, tools, and general operational needs, as required
- Minimum five years of related work experience in data acquisition, product development, vendor management or data operations, is preferred
- Minimum two years with demonstratable knowledge base of BPM (Business Process Management)
- Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal
- Demonstratable knowledge base of Service Level Agreements and Request Prioritization
- Intermediate level knowledge base of Customer Relationship Management systems, Salesforce.com is highly recommended
- Ability to travel as necessary
We are offering:
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity andengagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges. Our product portfolio uniquely combines mobile trust data & analytics with global communications capabilities to help digital enterprises protect, connect and engage with their consumers.Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud requires ... Saznajte više
"I`m responsible for online fraud prevention and predictive analytics. And no! I`m not a fortune teller and I don’t do natal charts, but if someone tries to make fraud, it will be only a try!
If ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ