With a wide experience in providing consultancy and expertise to our business partners all over the world, Optimus Lead Management is dedicated to improving the client’s experience with top-notch solutions and on-spot tutoring, training, and strategy development. We are looking to increase our research and analysis department with the purpose of extending our business to challenging, new levels.
We are looking for:
What we offer:
- 1000 EUR base salary + paid vacation days
- Dynamic, high-pressure working environment
- Numerous recognition incentives available throughout the year
- Possibility to travel to our facilities outside the country
- Career development and personal, professional growth
- Higher education is a must, natural sciences/applied sciences/formal sciences have priority
- Fluent in English, Spanish or in French language (fluent in all languages is an advantage).
- Good Office (Excel) skills
- Responsible, determined, self-driven and self-motivated
- Think outside the box and be creative
- Energetic, spontaneous
- Leadership qualities and abilities
- Curious, inquisitive and with a strong thirst for knowledge
- Willingness and ability to grow within the company’s hierarchical structure
- Capacity to identify sources and resources necessary to increase prospecting areas
- Implementing and executing original, innovative strategies
- Managing own workplace in an organized, structured fashion
- Reaching and exceeding department goals and targets
- Executing and supporting the operational aspects of the business - generating proposals, writing contracts, customer correspondence
- Developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Updating all reports necessary on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis
- Communicating with all departments within the company structure, maintaining a natural flow of information.
If you feel that you are ready for such a challenge and meet the above requirements, you are most welcome to apply. Applications for this position must be sent in English.
By sending your resume you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for the vacancies at Optimus Lead Management. All the data that we store about you will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
Deadline for applications: 09.02.2020.