Talent 4 Blinds produces made to measure blinds for the European market. We are a Belgian company and are producing now with 30 people in our plant in Zrenjanin. For the next year we expect a growth to 80 people and several product lines.
The operations manager is primarily responsible for all production activities of the Serbian facility.
For the upcoming years the individual in this role will focus at next main goals: building and strengthening the operational team, increase capacity output, continuous improvement (lean) projects to increase efficiency, improve quality standards and prepare T4B for further expansion.
The production manager is the link between the workplace and the plant manager for all operational activities (efficiency, quality, planning of products and people, hiring new staff).
You are reporting to the plant manager of T4B.
- Master ‘s degree in a technical study
- Strong technical skills and interests
- Hands-on person
- Minimal 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment as production or operations manager
- Proven improvement project experience and supply chain management
- Proven improvement project experience
- Proven ability to work with ERP systems (knowledge of Navision is a plus)
- Proven ability to lead, develop and energize teams to maximize the performance of the plant (strong social and coaching skills)
- Demonstrated ability to develop plant business plans (T4B is a very fast growing company) and implement changes
- Native Serbian speaking, proficiency in English
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities.
Interested in this vacancy?
Send your CV and letter of motivation in English electronically.
Each candidacy is treated quickly and confidentially.
Deadline for applications: 25.01.2019.