Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 17,500 people worldwide and reported 2018 net sales of $11.6 billion. Ball is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Ball Corporation is committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.
household products to consumers around the world. Ball Aerospace is known for its contributions in support of space and Earth science, exploration, national security and intelligence programs.
Ball is a Lean / Six Sigma environment – exposure to these tools and methods is preferred.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
Order to Bill (OTB) Process Lead
(Location: GBS Belgrade)
Primary purpose of position:
The Order to Bill (OTB) Process Lead, on behalf of the C2C GPO, will drive the optimization and global standardization of relevant OTB processes across Ball Regions and GBS Centers through the execution/support of Transformation or Continuous Improvement initiatives. This role will work closely with both GBS and Ball business stakeholders to ensure robust, sustainable process and data design, policy, technology requirements and governance to deliver best-in-class operations.
Reports to: Director, Global Process Owner, Customer to Cash
- Provide strategic and operational direction to C2C global teams on the execution of OTB processes, ensuring a high level of standardization with minimal local variants.
- Develop and translate strategic objectives into executable roadmap with defined goals and targets, including relevant performance metrics.
- Lead OTB Transformation and Continuous Improvement initiatives as aligned with GPO to standardize or automate process steps, harmonize data, identify and support the implementation of tools to improve accuracy and efficiency, reduce process costs and maximize investment returns.
- Stay current on technology and process trends as well as industry benchmarks in order to identify and implement best practices.
- Collaborate with GBS to prepare the appropriate service level agreements and key performance indicators which define scope, accountabilities, cost, and performance metrics.
- Perform data analysis as needed to assess various performance attributes of OTB cycles, including process and performance efficiencies, identifying opportunity areas.
- Lead the Global OTB controls self-assessment and propose changes to promote improved controls and/or testing efficiency in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements within the regions.
- Conduct change management campaigns to ensure end-to-end stakeholder buy-in and support during implementation and post-implementation of initiatives.
- Act as the functional owner of the global OTB solution, understanding the configuration and features of the systems in detail and acting as the functional contact for GBS and Regional teams.
- Serve as a resource/escalation point of contact to teams for interpreting policies and procedures relating to OTB activities.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the division, the group, and the company. Includes ability to handle stress and to interact with others so as to establish and maintain a positive and productive work environment and minimize personal conflicts.
Demonstrated Ball Leadership Skills:
- Inspirational Role Model - Understands themselves and seeks opportunities to learn. Shows composure, responding consistently, openly, and courageously in all situations.
- Authentic Leadership - Demonstrates humility in the way they lead others. Takes a stand for what is right and admits their mistakes.
- Leadership Presence - Inspires trust in the broader organization. Acts on a sense of what the organization most needs to elevate its impact and move forward through complexity.
- Relationship Builder - Listens and empathizes, engages a wide range of people. Embraces peoples’ differences and helps every individual feel special and valued.
- People Grower - Encourages leadership in others and takes risks to help others grow. Champions collaboration across the organization
- Culture Champion - Consciously evolves the culture to help secure the future of the business. Recognizes where behaviors need to change and how to change them.
- Results Oriented - A desire to make things happen, sets stretch goals and motivates others to achieve them. Always looking to create a better result for customers.
- Future Catalyst - Communicates a vision of the future that compels others and helps them see around corners. Embraces change, takes risks, and seeks diverse perspectives.
- Breakthrough Strategist - Sees connections others don’t see. Translates this new insight into break-through strategies that open up new directions. Enrolls others in the new.
Qualifications and experience
- College or Graduate degree level education
- Project Management Certifications/Licenses preferred
- Job related experience for 10 year(s) minimum
- Prior experience in leading process re-engineering and standardization based on industry leading practices in a global environment
- Experience in working with cross functional teams in multiple countries
- Strong business acumen, analytical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
- A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to apply intensive and diversified evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard business process techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as required
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills Ability to exercise independent judgment and to take action on it
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct
- Must follow company policies, procedures, practices, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Ball Corporation manuals
- Must maintain professional competence, ethical integrity, knowledge, and skills
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.06.2019.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992