At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you'll get to do...
- Design, develop, maintain and support software as a member of the Product Development Team
- Ensure software under development is managed with appropriate source code control and release processes
- Ensure software adheres to relevant coding standards and is detailed using internal systems
- Collaborate with the product managers to capture requirements, deploy and when relevant support our systems
Your experience should include...
- 2+ years of proven software development experience in PHP 7/8
- Symfony 5.4 framework expert
- Solid SQL knowledge (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Strong OOP skills
- Web Services (SOAP, REST API)
- Proficient English level (verbal and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of design patterns and Git
- Focus on code quality and high development standards
- Willingness to embrace test driven development techniques
You might also have...
- Containers/virtualization of applications
- Agile (SCRUM)
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID: 016991
We’re the world’s largest web services platform. Our mission is to make opportunity more inclusive for all and fuel a new generation of entrepreneurial endeavors — commercial, civic, creative. Join our diverse collective of 9k+ employees across 47 global locations.Više o poslodavcu