We are Cloud Horizon, a team of passionate people that help businesses build their complex and sometimes life changing products. We also build some of our own products along the way. We're a team of 25 spread out across two offices in Montreal and Belgrade. Find out more about us on: www.cloudhorizon.com.
We are looking for:
to join our Belgrade team
Your focus will be the development of a challenging medical startup for Canadian market.
You will be a part of a dedicated team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development, from the initial specification, to developing, testing and launching.
If you see yourself working in a creative team and are willing to help us improve the way we operate, you might be the person we’re looking for.
In your role you will:
- write, modify, integrate and test various API connections
- maintain existing software by making modifications as required
- troubleshoot and debug API integrations
- write clean, test driven and easily maintainable code
- build reusable code and libraries for future use
- participate in peer code review sessions
- develop and maintain API technical documentation
What we would expect from you?
- 3+ years of experience working with Object Oriented PHP, although we value quality of experience much more than years of service
- experience working with Laravel Framework
- 3+ years of experience working with MySQL
- experience designing and developing REST APIs
- experience with job queues and background PHP processes
- experience with unit and functional tests
- git or other subversion control tool
- familiarity with AWS server architecture
- ability to design and architect highly scalable applications
What can you expect from Cloud Horizon?
- the possibility of working remotely 3 days per week
- flexible work schedule
- private health insurance
- interesting team-building activities
- unlimited amounts of top-notch tea, coffee & snacks
- opportunity to learn a lot
- opportunity to meet a lot of very nice people just like you
Deadline for applications: 12.12.2019.