Our culture is based on a team spirit, great communication, creativity and a desire for progress. We really take care of our developers which means that you will not deal with the same tasks daily. We want you to be happy and inspired in order to produce better pieces of code every single day. If you have a strong desire for progress, do not hesitate to contact us.
Our offices are located in a newly-built Digital Hive building (Somborski put 33a, Subotica).
Requirements for a PHP Developer:
- the most important quality we are looking for in a future PHP developer is thoughtfulness in writing code, above all
- minimum of 2 years experience in the field
- knowledge of PHP with OOP, SQL and Git
- knowing frameworks like Symfony, Laravel and Drupal is considered a plus
- working in a Linux environment is also an advantage
- you love what you do and always strive to be better and learn something new
- write “clean”, well-designed code
- produce detailed specifications
- troubleshoot and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- follow industry best practices
- develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- document the development process, architecture, and standard components
Applicants should know:
- trial period lasts three months, fully compensated
- you would be working in our Subotica offices (work from home is not possible) - all necessary conditions are provided for comfortable work and pleasant environment (kitchen, lounge area, beautiful terrace - peaceful and cozy), we love plants so everything is green
If people around you describe yourself as a person of ambition, responsibility and independence, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
How to apply?
Easy. Submit your application with CV and a cover letter. You may also want to send us some of your past projects or code snippets (GitHub or similar).
Deadline for applications: 09.02.2020.