We are StuntCoders, a software development company made up of different passions, technologies and skills, united under a single promise — to be exceptional. Smart, curious and driven by discovery, collaboration is the foundation of our company and our work. We work on in-house projects as well as client services.
We invite you to check out our website and get a better insight into what we do and who we are :)
What will be your responsibilities?
- Developing, testing and integrating advanced e-commerce solutions for world wide famous clients!
- Working on implementation of both client-specific and generic modules for Magento as well as integration between Magento and different systems
- Participating in the implementation and development of our own tools and modules for improving the workflow and quality of the solutions we provide
- Working in Vagrant, Nginx, MySQL and PHP7, while quality and deployment are maintained by automated testing via continuous integration servers
- Working on some of the most exciting projects in the field of e-commerce solutions!
- Relying on Magento’s comprehensive feature set. It provides us the opportunity to work on the development of solutions with cutting-edge technologies
What we offer?
- Full time employment
- Close team of great and dedicated colleagues to guide you and enable your growth
- Configurable environment with high-end equipment
- Opportunity to develop your skills by working with latest technologies
- Investment in your personal development:
- access to learning materials and conferences to upgrade your knowledge
- 20% of work time on in-house projects
- challenging tasks to always keep your brain running
- working with the latest technologies
- respect of your private time
Who are you?
- You have hands-on experience with PHP development
- You are skilled with Object Oriented programming languages
- You have experience with databases, preferably MySql
- Your English is fluent
- You know the importance of constructive criticism and find joy in defending and argumenting your point of view
- You are in a constant pursuit for professional development
Send us your application, telling us a bit or a lot about yourself, what inspires you, and make sure you include your portfolio and links to work you’ve previously done. Don't just look for a job, but for a company that will raise your skills to a new level!
No experience? Apply anyway!
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t have a lot of experience. We have a great internship program. :)
Deadline for applications: 07.02.2020.