Are you an ACE PHP Full Stack Developer? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind
- You thrive on solving problems
- You write killer code
The PHP Full Stack Developer is responsible for A Full Stack developer is responsible for front and back-end web development. If you enjoy solving problems in a creative way with elegant solutions then you will enjoy working with us!
At the direction of the VP, Architecture and as an agile team member:
- Research, evaluate, and prototype components of application architecture and communicate results to stakeholders in verbal, written, and presentation forms
- Work with product managers to design, estimate, and implement vertical architecture and application features in front-end, server-side, and database tiers according to the company’s standards for architecture and secure application development
- Design and implement services for data acquisition and integration into the company’s data tier
- Design, implement, and maintain CI/CD pipelines for build and deployment to production and test environments
- Design and document procedures for software configuration and the delivery pipeline for application development
- Perform unit, commit, integration, and non-functional (performance, penetration, security) testing necessary to assure that the software is releasable
- Troubleshoot data issues in development, test, and production environments, to include the use of performance metrics and test reports to identify problem areas
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with at least 15 years of experience in distributed application development and architecture to include:
- Experience/training in application architecture considerations and patterns for cloud architecture
- Demonstrated ability to author architectural specifications and carry out application architecture framework initiatives
- Review and estimation of user stories in an agile process
- Expert skills in one or more alternative languages: Java, Go, Python and their ecosystems
- Expertise with object-relational programming with MS-SQL Server (Entity Framework preferred)
- Experience with programming with a non-relational database such as Cassandra, MongoDB, or CosmosDB
- Experience with configuration and programming of message broker middleware (Kafka or RabbitMQ preferred) and distributed cache systems (Redis preferred)
- Experience with an automated unit testing framework for .NET such as nUnit
- Expertise with RESTful web API development on both producer and consumer sides
- Experience in the design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines with a mainstream platform such as Jenkins or Spinnaker
- Experience with design, configuration, and troubleshooting of distributed applications under Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience with production application support
- Expert skills with a .NET IDE (VisualStudio) and source management tools such as TFS or Git (Git is greatly preferred)
- Experience with geolocation frameworks such as Google Maps API, OpenStreet Maps, and Valhalla
- Experience with geofencing and route optimization algorithms such as jsprit -- preferably with AI/ML modeling
- Experience with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) patterns
- Solid understanding of Windows and Linux operating system principles and administration
- Logistics industry experience is preferred.
- Must have a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the customer. Must be a self-starter able to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously. Must have the demonstrated capacity to learn quickly in a self-directed manner and to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas. Must have solid analysis and troubleshooting skills. Must have good communication skills and work well as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team.
NICE TO HAVE
Logistics industry experience is preferred.
Do you want to work with a small, hardworking and awesome development team, whom you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Learn new and expand existing tech expertise?
- Solve problems in high pressure situations?
- Is “coding” your middle name?
WHO ARE WE?
- We are a local Serbian company providing exclusive tech development and operations to our partner GetSwift.
- You may think that a company that specializes in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no, they don’t! They deliver logistics IT solutions to businesses
- From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on GetSwift's SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations
- We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous, are you?
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- An opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, dynamic, stimulating and international environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- With 3biiLSoft and GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work with leading expert
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
- Latest generation hardware (MacBook Pro i9, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD alongside 32in 4K displays)
- A unique office space which includes a large private garden with trees and a waterfall (yep, a real one)
- Team events
We started GetSwift in 2013 as a small, Melbourne-based delivery business that was struggling with the same last-mile headaches faced by businesses around the world. We knew there was a better way. We set out to build trailblazing software that would help all organizations automate and simplify their dispatching, tracking, and routing. Today, we’re joining forces to imagine and create the most innovative, smart delivery management software in the world.From our Headquarters in New York to our Technology ... Saznajte više
"Our people are our company.
I intend to bring all my life’s experience to build a team where colleagues are provided with a uniquely individual environment in order to bring out the ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- HRANA I PIĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD