We are looking for a PHP Tech Lead who is interested in building services. PHP Tech Lead responsibilities include participating in the full software development lifecycle and empowering the team to work with quality. If you are equally comfortable rolling up your sleeves to plan, design, lead and execute technical solutions and enhancements, we'd love to meet you.
As a fast-growing venture builder, we offer the experience of working on a variety of different products, technologies, and challenges to overcome. This means you will have the appetite to constantly learn and improve your skills and knowledge. It is important that you have an analytical mindset and can work well under pressure, as will be the case from time to time.
Job Title: PHP Tech Lead
Reports to: VP of Engineering
Attributes: Analytical mindset
- Code Quality Assurance
- Develop Technical Specifications and architecture
- Ensure Code Review Healthiness
- Control technical debt
- Encourage collaboration and engagement
- Deliver good quality code quickly
- Document progress report
- Delegate work and tasks to team members
- Work with the team to identify and fix technical issues
- Analyze user needs and then find applications that meet those needs
- Create end goals for the team
- Verify that software and applications are up to date
- Monitor system changes
- Conduct security audits to identify areas of improvement
- Lead the team through technical issues and challenges
- 3+ years of professional experience as a PHP developer
- 2+ years of experience as a Tech Lead or other Engineering Manager role.
- Independence in decision making
- Communicativeness and pragmatism
- Knowledge of building web-based applications
- In-depth knowledge of PHP
- Experience with Git and working with multiple people on the same codebase
- Troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with relational databases
- Advanced level of programming/architecture problem-solving skills
- Professional and responsible approach to work
- Ambition for personal development in the corporate environment
- Honesty, fairness, and ability to work in a team
- You have a great professional interest in the mix of IT and business processes
- You can attract and develop talent, create a culture of collaboration and teamwork that fosters open communication and organizational flexibility.
- You lead by example: driving your team to be focused, result-oriented, forward-thinking, and always testing new opportunities
- You prefer working in a multinational and fast-paced, startup environment
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Work experience with Laravel, CakePHP, Wordpress, Yii
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Familiarity with Hasura
- Familiarity with Docker
- Experience with PostgreSQL database
- Familiarity with Software development tools and workflows
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile development
Technologies and Applications
Some of the technologies, applications, and services that our backend teamwork with include:
JetBrains Rider, VSCode, Postgres, Hasura, Postman, Docker, Gitlab, Azure, Slack, Jira.
EPTI is a commercially driven global technology company with experience ranging across embedded systems to big transportation solutions, from payment solutions to finance-, CRM, ad-tech platforms and fully tailored solutions. Our company delivers complete projects from idea to design, planning to implementation and from testing to delivery. We offer a range of services and partnerships. With our global team consisting of designers, business analysts, developers, online marketing specialist, testers…Više o poslodavcu