ForwardSlash is a New York based web design, content and development agency with a branch office located in Novi Sad. We’re results driven and delivery oriented. Eminently practical, we convert creative energy into practical expressions. We value and employ a structured approach to problem solving.
We work with our clients to create a direct connection to their consumers from upfront strategy all the way through execution to catapult businesses courageously into the webosphere.
If you are a talented or skilled web developer we can count on, if you love object-oriented PHP programming, and you would like to be a part of a team that works together to deliver sophisticated WordPress projects with the highest code quality, then you are probably the one we have been waiting for.
PHP - WordPress Developer
You will be responsible mostly for what happens on the server side of some of the most interesting and demanding WordPress applications, as well as for handling some more complicated JS tasks on the client side.
Together with other teammates, you will develop modern and advanced WordPress solutions with state-of-art code quality in eCommerce area
- Assist in maintenance or enhancement of existing client sites
- Developing reusable and maintainable components
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment
- Deploy changes to live servers
- Code and review PHP code using version control
- You are reliable, experienced or very talented PHP developer
- Experience with:
- Git source versioning
- modern dependency managers and task runners (composer, npm, gulp)
- REST API / SOAP
- Solve client problems with empathy and understanding
- Team-oriented behavior and good communication skills
- You share you knowledge with others and offer peer reviews
- Analytical, solution-oriented and creative thinking and working
- Able to self-organize and work independently
- You love to learn new things
- Able to setup local dev environments
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Experience with and in WooCommerce, API integrations
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks
- Experience with Asana
- Knowledge of relational database and non-relational database
- Knowledge in automated testing
- Experience working for demanding or enterprise-level clients
What we offer:
- Work with top experts and great colleagues.
- Various events organized by our company, such as bowling, barbecue, etc...
- Fully equipped kitchen, a variety of food and drink such as fruit, candy, coffee, juices ...
- Competitive salary and career growth.
Deadline for applications: 27.07.2019.