Full Time Talented PPC Specialist NEEDED
We are a well-established Australian digital marketing agency based in Sydney and Melbourne serving clients in Australia, Canada, US and looking for a PPC Specialist with some strong skills in campaign setup and ad copy writing and overseeing the campaign performance, writing reports, communicating via emails with our clients.
This includes keyword research, campaign setup (conversion tracking, ads copy writing, graphic work preparation, other campaign settings…) analyzing client’s website landing pages, existing campaigns, propose new changes to improve the campaigns, monitor the campaign performance, split test the ad campaigns, analyze the results, prepare the reports.
We need a specialist who excels at:
- Google Ads
- Dynamic Search Ads
- Remarketing List Ads
- Display Advertising
- Remarketing Advertising
- Google Shopping
- Video Advertising
- Bing Advertising
We have a very good salary and bonus structure for the successful candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google Ads, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
2. Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
3. Provide creative copy, suggestion and graphic ad templates
4. Assist in the management of display network placement list on Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
5. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network and other facets of paid search.
6. Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
7. Generate weekly, monthly clients reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and revenue tracking.
8. Work closely with PPC Manager and other team members to meet client’s goals.
10. Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
1. Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search - especially Google Ads
2. Experience with landing page optimization, conversion tracking
3. Knowledge and experience in ads A/B or Split Testing
4. Minimum of 2 years pay-per-click experience.
5. Must have knowledge of Google Ads, Google Display Ads, Google Remarketing Ads, Google Shopping Ads and Bing Advertising
6. Ability to compile and analyze ads data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign directions.
7. Strong written communication skills in English (in order to write monthly reports and exchanging emails with clients)
8. Excellent analytical skills
9. Ability to work independently and within the team environment.
10. Please list other skills that you have (social media ads, copy writing, graphic design….if any)
What we need you to send for your application:
1. Candidates should be prepared to present examples of all major previous and current ad campaigns that you manage (campaign performance: conversions, number of clicks; ads copy; campaign settings; landing pages; art works; ads copy) and describe the level of involvement on each project
2. Please show your report examples
3. Candidates will be tested on appropriate skills on reviewing our existing campaigns
4. Your starting date and availability for training
5. Your desired salary
Thank you and we hope to speak to you soon!
Result Driven SEO
- Australija, Sydney, 444 Harris St, Ultimo, NSW 2007