PrimeVigilance, an Ergomed brand, was established to provide specialised pharmacovigilance services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. These services cover the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects.
Ergomed Plc is a public company on the London stock exchange with its HQ in Guildford, UK. The company boasted 40% growth in its revenues in its last report. This success is due to the hard work of our highly skilled employees and our subsequent reputation for excellence with our clients.
Performing activities in the scope of ICSR management unit within agreed extent and timeframe (including, but not limited to):
- Processing Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) from all sources in compliance with applicable regulations, PrimeVigilance procedures and in accordance with client specific requirements and timelines
- Support of PV processes related to the ICSR management within PrimeVigilance and also to clients
- Works under supervision of more experienced colleague
- Interested in pursuing a career in pharmacovigilance
- Life science / bio medical background – university or university graduate, college or a high school degree - other healthcare related qualification
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
- People who are excited to learn and contribute to patient safety
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Management skills, including time and issue management
- Life science graduate opportunity to develop their career within drug safety
- Work within a successful, highly – qualified and dynamic team
- Professional training and career development in a fast-growing healthcare company
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application electronically enclosing your English CV. Due to high a volume of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Srbija, Beograd, Đorđa Stanojevića 14
- PIB: 109436311
- Matični broj: 21181986