Paid Ads Specialist: Meta, TikTok, Linkedin, Bing
Ready to disrupt industries and work day and night to build the next big thing? Do you have experience with Meta Ads, TikTok Ads, LinkedIn Ads, or Bing Ads? We are now seeking a strong, creative, and analytical Paid Ads Specialist, who will be responsible for the day-to-day execution, analysis, and continued optimization of our paid campaigns across multiple markets. As our Paid Ads Specialist you will work alongside our Paid Google Ads Specialist - but you will be responsible for non-Google acquisition channels.
To be more precise about the tasks, you will:
- Develop a strong understanding of the company's products, competition, and industry.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company's marketing goals and objectives.
- Setup and ensure ongoing optimization & management of paid campaigns of all ad formats, targeting, and bidding strategies, for multiple languages on Meta, TikTok, Linkedin, or Bing.
- Thrive with receiving constructive feedback.
- Hungry for opportunities to grow.
- Perform in-depth audits of underperforming campaigns to identify opportunities for improvement so they are reaching our performance targets.
- Use analytical approaches to interpret performance data, analyze campaign goals, and adjust key performance drivers.
- Have the ability and track record to write creative and effective ad copy.
- Learn to create, improve & maintain Ads scripts.
Our perfect candidate will have the following:
- Strong University degree;
- 2+ years of relevant hands-on experience executing and optimizing paid ads campaigns (Meta, TikTok, Linkedin, or Bing);
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, able to derive actionable insights from data;
- Detail-oriented, able to pivot, and work well under pressure;
- Experience with/certifications with Meta, TikTok, Linkedin, or Bing;
- 2+ years experience in e-commerce and/or digital marketing;
- Growth mindset, innate curiosity, and a good sense of humor (the latter is, of course, nice to have);
- Proficient in Google Sheets;
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
Why you should apply
- We operate an internationally-oriented workplace with Nordic working culture;
- You will learn a lot by doing, and we will provide mentorship to help you grow;
- We are charming and fun to work with (and modest, of course);
- We believe in a hands-on approach;
- You will be working from our cozy office in downtown Belgrade (or remotely within Serbia will be considered);
- Our environment is a truly international one, working across several countries, continents, and time zones;
- Work from home 1 day per week (or remotely within Serbia will be considered);
- Free beer, everyday.
Have we sparked your interest?
Please apply as soon as you can, we are revising and inviting the candidates on a daily basis. The diverse and international team we have will embrace successful candidates with different backgrounds, origins, walks of life, personal beliefs, and characteristics, as long as they get the work done and contribute to our culture.
Strictly no agencies will be considered. The role is an integrated role of the business and agencies will not be considered.
ennovationHUB is a part of an international e-commerce retail business working from teams in dynamic London, sunny Belgrade, Rio de Janeiro, and near the Yellow Mountains in Southeastern Asia. Together we have 15 different nationalities onboard. Operating within the home and living niche, we market and sell premium furniture through local website brands in the US, UK, and EU. The furniture help create inspired lifestyles for more than 110,000 of our customers across the UK, EU, Canada, and the US.
We are a dynamic e-Commerce Company currently looking for digital marketing specialists and customer service specialists to join our talented marketing team in Belgrade or Timisoara. Our new team members will be working on our 2 leading brands within the Home & Living category and be involved in transforming our online web-shops into industry leaders in the United States, UK and Scandinavian markets.Više o poslodavcu